Do you want to join our multidisciplinary team in Luxembourg to help us achieve our goals in Parkinson’s disease research? Currently, we are seeking new team members for the following positions:
- Fixed-term contract 48 months, renewable
- Full time position (40h/week)
- Employee status (start date: 1 April 2019)
- Ref.: 5P4-140016
- Conduct research activities, in support of clinical/biomedical research for precision medicine in Parkinson’s disease.
- Support the Coordinator and the Principal Investigators in the scientific development and execution of the research programme.
- Follow up on the scientific activities and communication with the scientific community.
- Ensure the development of scientific extensions to the research programme, including international collaborations.
- Organize project events, such as scientific symposia and annual programme meetings, project committee and scientific advisory board meetings.
- Take care of scientific monitoring and scientific reporting to the scientific advisory board and the national funding agency.
- Engage in outreach activities to raise public awareness and support fundraising to gain further financial support by public and private funders.
- Serve as contact person of the research programme.
- Network with researchers and stakeholders to conduct fundamental and clinical research.
- Perform other tasks within the framework of this position.
Please contact Dr. Lars Geffers (lars.geffers [at] uni.lu) for further details
- PhD degree in the natural/life sciences, or human medicine and practical experience in healthcare/science management, especially project management.
- Highly organized and a good coordinator, motivated and flexible.
- Reliable, efficient, and proactive in your work.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, solid stakeholder management and strong communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt and effectively organize, prioritize, and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English. Additional good knowledge of German, French, and Luxembourgish are considered an asset.
- High level competency in MS Office
Please follow the link to apply on the Job Portal of the University of Luxembourg.